Supported EtherCAT Node
Minas A6B series EtherCAT Servo Drive
No items found.
Country of Origin:
- Real-time communication: 100Mbit/s via CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Supports position (pp, csp, hm), velocity (pv, csv) and torque control (tq, cst)
- Manual and automatic damping filters
- Complete set of commands for up to 65535 axes per network
- Supported cycle time of 125μs
- Easy wiring using standard Ethernet cables (CAT5e, up to 100m between units)
- Conforms to the following safety standards: ISO13849-1(PL e, CAT3), EN61508(SIL3), EN62061(SILCL3), EN61800-5-2(SIL3, STO), IEC61326-3-1, IEC60240-1
PC-based EtherCAT Motion Controller
learn about our PC-based motion controller to use with this node
ready to start automating?
412 customers have already automated with help of our products and team