OEM manufactures an entire range of flight simulators from Basic Aviation Training Devices up to Full Flight Simulators.
Motion Controller – Customer is using RMP EtherCAT motion controller due to multi-axis synchronization. In addition, RMP has helped the customer stream multi-axis motion trajectories in a real-time deterministic manner.
Controls Hardware – The customer selected a Servo drive to be used with a brushless dc motor along with a low backlash gearhead to ensure smooth motion during the flight simulation.
Software – The customer has developed in-house simulation software and they were able to leverage RSI’s intuitive RapidCode software libraries (programmable in C++ and C#) to reach production quickly.
I/O Hardware – Customer selected modular EtherCAT I/O. By using EtherCAT compatible IO, customer could setup triggers which worked with motion in a deterministic manner. The modular IO hardware allowed customer to easily more IO’s based on flight simulation system.
- RMP EtherCAT Soft Motion Controller
- Servo Brushless DC Motors
- EtherCAT Servo Drives
- Precision Gear heads
- Modular EtherCAT IO node
- Our customer enjoys the freedom to choose servo drives and motors from the most suitable manufacturers.
- Unlimited system support for development, commissioning, and field machines.
- Motion solution delivers in performance, reliability, and price.
See loading systems below:
To learn more about how the customer leverages E2M for their loading systems, click here.